Lake Erie Council, BSA Sporting Clays Tournament
Join us on Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at the Hill ’n Dale Club in Medina, Ohio. Bring friends, clients or co-workers and join us for a day in the outdoors.
• Each team of four competes in five games and 12-14 stations in
the wooded area of the club. Each station has a different type of
• Shooters will enjoy a light breakfast and hearty lunch, a raffle,
gun auctions and prizes.
• A cocktail reception will begin after the guns are put away.
• Eye and ear protection required. Available upon request. Bring
your own gun or we will provide you with one.
• 12 and 20-gauge ammunition will be provided.
7:30 a.m. - Registration/Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - New Shooter Orientation/Practice
8:45 a.m. - Safety Briefing
9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Competition and Lunch
2:30 p.m. - Reception, Awards, Silent and Live Auction
Gold Sponsor - $5,000 ($4,300)
Team sponsor items plus:
• Sponsor banner and sign at clays program
• Recognition in council newsletter and webpage
• Corporate signage at two clay stations
Team Sponsor - $3,000 ($2,300)
• Total of four shooters
• Sign at event
• Shooter gift items
• Recognition in event program
• Gun rental, if needed
• Continental breakfast, lunch, post-event reception
• Second team available at a lower rate
Single Shooter - $750 ($625)
Station Sponsor - $500 ($500)
• Entitles sponsor signage at one course clays station during
entirety of event. Lake Erie Council will pay for production.
Become a Sponsor
Title Sponsor - $15,000 ($12,900)
Signature sponsor items plus:
• Additional four shooters (one team) - total of twelve shooters
• Open or lunch remarks (Sponsor’s choice)
• Exhibitor space
• Logo on event merchandise and recognition items
Signature Sponsor - $10,000 ($8,600)
Platinum sponsor items plus:
• Corporate signage at two clay stations (total of four stations)
• Cart signage
• Lunch sponsorship & recognition
Platinum Sponsor - $7,500 ($6,100)
Team and Gold sponsor items plus:
• Additional four shooters (one team) - total of eight shooters
• Private skeet or sporting clays round for four (Hill ‘n Dale or
Thank you to our Trailblazer sponsors.
For more information, please contact Chairman, John Dedinsky, at (216) 513-6241 or email@example.com or BSA Advisor, Jason Setser at (216) 200-4960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.