Cub Scout Resident Camp is specially designed around Tigers, Wolves and Bears for the 2018 Cub Scout Resident Camp experience at Firelands! Cub Scouts will come for an adventure-filled week with fun, learning, and advancement opportunities.
Prepare to LIVE THE ADVENTURE!
CUB RESIDENT CAMP PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A three-night camping experience
- Evening programs like campfires, skits, and songs
- Exciting activities including Swimming, Boating, Shooting BB Guns and Archery, Fishing, Nature Hikes, Games, and Laughter.
- Adults participates alongside their Scout learning about camping and the outdoors, the Scouting way!
This program is designed for Cub Scouts going into the 1st through 3rd grades in the fall of 2018.
Firelands Scout Reservation adheres to the stringent National Camp Accreditation Program standards, and is assessed by an accreditation team each summer. FSR was fully accredited in 2017!
Tribe of A'chawi
The Tribe of A’Chawi is the honor camper recognition program designed to encourage campers to come back summer after summer. Campers complete scouting spirit and woodsman skills throughout the week to be checked off by their adult leader. Candidates must also participate in the Test of the Tribe of A’Chawi. Campers work on the requirements for the number of years they have attended a Cub Scout Resident Camp (i.e. If this is their third summer of resident camp, they work on the Medicine Man rank.)
What are parents saying about camp?
"Absolutely great, for sure recommending!"
$75 per Adult
Free adult spots if bringing multiple Scouts to camp! One Den Chief may also attend for free!
Early Bird: $175 per Scout
(if paid in full by May 1st)
Regular Price: $200 per Scout
Cub Scout Resident Camp 2018 Registration Process
Have an existing summer camp registration? Click here to access it.
The 2018 Reservation Process
Our 2018 Summer Camp registration platform is totally online giving you 100% control of your registration. Under this system there are two registration periods, a “Pre-Registration” period and a regular “Registration” period.
- Pre-Registration Period (January 1, 2018 to February 28, 2018) For Units that register during this period a $200 deposit and an estimate of Youth & Adult attendance is required. This $200 deposit is put toward your final camp balance.
- Registration Period (March 1 to June 1, 2018) For Units that register during this period, Units will need to pay a minimum of $200 deposit, and will need to specify the number of participants (youth & adult) needed for summer camp.
- Any Unit may make a registration for any available session of Cub Scout Resident Summer Camp. A $25 fee per participant will be due at that time, and the Unit is now financially responsible for the number of participants requested.
- Individual names do not have to be specified at this time but can be if the Unit chooses to do so.
- Units may add new participants (if space is available) or reduce the number of existing participants (subject to the LEC Payment & Refund Policy) until the week before their session of camp. Reducing your number of participants needs to be done by a LEC employees. Please call us at (216) 458-8904. Units may make changes to existing participants until midnight on the Friday before their arrival at camp.
- Estimate Confirmation (3/1 to 6/1, 2018) – Units that made their reservation during the Pre-Registration period are required to confirm their estimated numbers (based on camp availability) and the Unit will be financially responsible for each confirmed participant. A $50 payment per Scout will be due at the time of confirmation. Do not confirm a participant unless you have a committed camper.
- Early Bird Pricing Due – May 1, 2018
- For existing reservations, the final Scout balance (after the deposit) is now due for each participant reserved at this time to receive Early Bird Pricing.
- All participant names and information are required by this time.
- Final Payment and Registration Information Due – June 1, 2018
- Unit must finalize all participant names by this time.
- Full payment for all camp fees is now due, including adults.
- T-Shirt Pre-Order Due – June 7, 2018
- To place an order with enough time to get them before camp, all t-shirt pre-orders must be selected on your registration by June 7th.
- After this time, no changes will be able to be made to t-shirt selection, and additional t-shirt purchases will need to be made at the trading post during summer camp.
- T-shirts will be organized and ready for pick up at check-in of your session.
Any changes to the number of slots after May 31st will need to be administered by an LEC employee by calling existing participants until midnight on Friday before their arrival at camp. prior to your arrival at camp. Units may make changes to
View and print a full up-to-date matrix by week by clicking here!
Check the matrix by campsite below to see which which campsites are available for your week!