The summer camp program is designed to aid Scouts in advancement and leadership skills. Over 100 different merit badges, including all Eagle Required, are offered along with many other specialty awards.
Beaumont Scout Reservation adheres to the stringent National Camp Accreditation Program standards, and is assessed by an accreditation team each summer. BSR was fully accredited in 2017!
What can you do at Beaumont?
Swimming with two water slides
And so much more!
"The Sizzler" Zipline
Beau-K-Corral (three-gun shoot)
Patrol Cooking Unit
Early Bird: $190 per Scout
(if paid in full by May 18th)
Regular Price: $215 per Scout
Dining Hall Unit
Early Bird: $275 per Scout
(if paid in full by May 18th)
Regular Price: $300 per Scout
Free adult spots available if teaching merit badges, or bringing multiple Scouts to camp!
Boy Scout Summer Camp 2018 Registration Process
Have an existing summer camp registration? Click here to access it.
- Camp Fees 2018
- Summer Camp 2018 Registration FAQ
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Provisional Camp 2018 Information (coming soon)
- SPL Corps 2018 Information (coming soon)
- Campership Application
The 2018 Reservation Process
Our 2018 Summer Camp registration platform is totally online giving you 100% control of your registration. Under this system there are two registration periods, a “Pre-Registration” period and a regular “Registration” period.
- Pre-Registration Period (August 2017 to 1/31, 2018) For Units that register during this period a $200 deposit and an estimate of Youth & Adult attendance is required. This $200 deposit is put toward your final camp balance.
- Registration Period (2/1 to 5/31, 2018) For Units that register during this period, Units will need to pay a minimum of $200 deposit, and will need to specify the number of participants (youth & adult) needed for summer camp.
- Any unit may make a registration for any available session of Boy Scout Resident Summer Camp. No fee per participant reserved will be due at that time, but the Unit is now financially responsible for the number of participants requested.
- Individual names do not have to be specified at this time but can be if the Unit chooses to do so.
- Units may add new participants (if space is available) or reduce the number of existing participants (subject to the LEC Payment & Refund Policy) until the end of the Registration Period (May 31st). Reducing your number of participants needs to be done by a LEC employees. Please call us at (216) 458-8904. Units may make changes to existing participants until midnight on the Friday before their arrival at camp.
- Estimate Confirmation (2/1 to 3/30, 2018) – Units that made their reservation during the Pre-Registration period are required to confirm their estimated numbers (based on camp availability) and the Unit will be financially responsible for each confirmed participant. Do not confirm a participant unless you have a committed camper – Webelos Crossovers can be registered at a later date.
- 1st Payment Due (March 30, 2018)
- For existing reservations, the 1st participant payment (after the deposit) is now due for each participant reserved at this time. The camp fee due for new reservations at this time will be equal to $140 per dining hall Scout and $100 per patrol cooking Scout.
- Merit Badge Registration Opens (April 15, 2018)
- Units may begin to select Merit Badges for participants at 8am
- Selecting a merit badge is not required, but will certainly help with scheduling and getting into the badges your Scouts want!
- Final Payment and Registration Information Due – May 18, 2018
- Unit must finalize Merit Badge registration and all participant names are required by this time.
- Full payment for all camp fees is now due.
- Early Bird pricing will not be applied to payments made after May 18th.
Any changes to the number of participants after May 31st will need to be administered by an LEC employee by calling existing participant until midnight on Friday before their arrival at camp. prior to your arrival at camp. Units may make changes to
View and print a full up-to-date matrix by week by clicking here!
Check the matrix by campsite below to see which which campsites are available for your week!